As an Innovative
We offer our customers a world of unique benefits because we know that our clients deserve only the best even beyond the basic healthcare cover. Some of these benefits
Read more about this company
Customer Experience Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
We are looking for a young fresh graduate to work at our Customer Experience Centre. He or she will:
- Manage inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or refer to appropriate quarters
- Maintain a professional work environment and administrative support.
- Seize opportunities to up-sell products when they arise
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Supply information regarding the organization, products, services and policies to clients on enquiry.
- Deal with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
- Report and document issues for resolutions
- Schedule and maintain appointments diary
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure high level of customer centric attitude to ensure resolution to customer concern
- Maintain and build lasting customers relationship by ensuring that concern attended are resolved
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or relevant
- Previous experience in a customer support/Call-Centre role
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
Must reside within Shomolu, Oworonshoki, and Gbagada environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.