Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420).
The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their …
Read more about this company
Corporate Communications Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Ikeja Lagos
- Develop and implement an effective communications strategy tailored to our customers and target audience
- Develop and send out company communication content, including publications, press releases, website content and other marketing material that communicates the products, services or activities of the company.
- Manage inquiries from customers, media and the public in general
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with journaliists
- Maintain an up-to-date media database
- Indentify opportunities to promote brand and draft plans for or manage company’s public events when necessary.
- Monitor mentions of the company in the media and collate analytics.
- Escalate issues to the management as it arises
- Update company website and manage company’s social media platforms
- Knowledge of Aviation and French is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, English language and other related fields
- 1-2 years corporate communications experience in a reputable corporate establishment.
- Excellent and demonstrable corporate communications skills
- Sound knowledge of online communication and media management skills.
- Be a team player with excellent leadership and coordination skills
- Demonstrable editorial skills
- Capacity for analytical and strategic skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be highly adaptable
- Between the ages of 22-28
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.