Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
In its 54 year history…
Read more about this company
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience – 2 years
- Location Other
- Job Field General  , Graduate Jobs
- Since the incorporation of Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) in 1960, being one of Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, we have been committed to delighting consumers across Nigeria with our consistent delivery of a wide range of quality food products under the iconic brand – “Golden Penny”.
- Our singular mission is to keep feeding the nation everyday and we are seeking vibrant and dynamic talent for our 2021 Graduate Trainee Program to join us on this journey.
Why You Should Join Us
Asides from being a Golden brand and a good place to build an enduring career; here are other reasons why you should join us:
- We have a rich cultural heritage and are listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Diverse working environment and committed to robust human capital development philosophy.
- Continuous and sustainable business expansions projects.
- Conduct our business practices responsibly through the production and supply of superior quality products.
- Value-added to the society by continuously creating value for our stakeholders every day.
- Must have a first Degree in any of these: Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences, and Arts from accredited universities and polytechnics.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps NYSC) with 0 – 2 years post NYSC work experience.
- Any relevant professional qualifications or certifications will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
- Only applications submitted using the above form will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks of the closing date.
Interested and qualified? Go to Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. on docs.google.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.