Parkway is a leading financial technology provider creating modern banking experiences, proudly developed by Africans and delivered through Africa’s leading banks to businesses and individuals across the continent.
Parkway provides simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate, retail and transaction banking solutions. Our core platform and service offering…
Read more about this company
UI / UX Designer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user interface experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to design
- Collaborate with product management management team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Sketch prototypes, Wire-frame development, partake in ideation sessions and work on visual assets for the group.
- Corporate Branding and graphic development.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- User Interface Prototyping and user flow interaction for Software applications development.
- Development of Buyer guide / Storyline.
- Design adaptation to all screen sizes.
- User Interface design mock-ups.
Job Qualification Requirements
- BSc in Computer Science and any related field
- At least 2years Work experience as a UI/UX Designer.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and use the Job Title as the subject of the email
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.