Traveljara Booking is an Online Travel Agency highly focused on hotel booking and reservations. We are searching for a friendly and professional Travel Agent to join our team. This role involves registering and enlisting new and existing hotels on Traveljara Booking online platform, suggesting hotels destinations nationwide, maintaining client files, and man…
Read more about this company
Travel Agent/Hotel Marketers
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Cross River , Lagos , Rivers
- Job Field Travels & Tours
In this position, your ultimate goal will be to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with in-depth knowledge of domestic hotel destinations. To succeed in this role, you should also possess outstanding negotiation and sales skills.
- Plan details for travel including transportation, accommodation, and airlines.
- Work with clients to determine their traveling needs.
- Guide clients on the appropriate styles of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
- Manage large-scale events including conferences and retreats.
- Book transportation and hotel reservations on behalf of clients.
- Collect payments and pay fees.
- Resolve travel issues, complaints, and refunds.
- Meet sales targets and profit goals.
- Maintain client information and financial records.
- Ensure you stay up-to-date with tourism trends by attending travel seminars.
- Bachelor/HND degree in Tourism, Marketing, Hospitality or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of hotels.
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively.
- Outstanding knowledge of the latest tourism trends.
Method of Application
Send your CV to [email protected] or [email protected]
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.