At SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, ROYAL, PARSUN and POWERMATIC.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Core Responsibilities Include
- Liase with the branch mananger to raise requisition for stock from warehouse
- On receipt of stock, physical confirmatoin of the stock to tally with central warehouse waybill and LTO (Location Transfer Out)
- Register goods received into goods receipt register indicating W/bill and LTO numbers
- Register stock supplied to customers into the stock issue out register
- Daily manual update of bin cards for all stock movements in / out
- Reconcile monthly central warehouse confirmation with goods receipt register
- Daily / Weekly/ Monthly stock count and reconcilation
- Keep and update register upon receipt of repaied items (For faulty items sent to the service centre for repairs)
- Maintenance of the following manual registers – (Goods returned to CWH with LTO and LTI Recorded and Interbranch Supply)
Required Experience / Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in finance, accounting, business administration, social sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.