Mustard Stone Technologies Limited is a financial technology company focused on the development of enterprise applications for cryptocurrency traders globally, with Africa as the central focus.
Read more about this company
Social Media Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Mustard Stone Technologies LTD is a fintech company that develops cryptocurrency applications on a mobile and web platform. We are seeking to hire an enthusiastic Social Media Manager to join our team. Mustard Stone Technologies LTD is an ideal place to grow if you are excited to join a startup marketing team.
Responsibilities for Social Media Manager
- Manage day-to-day campaign management and ensure brand consistency
- Increase product awareness and company recognition by using various social media channels.
- Work with the brand to develop social media strategies and implement them every month.
- Monitor social media interaction between the company and its customers, and ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Develop actionable plans to effectively reach and engage users on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, and the other social media and messaging platforms.
- Create and implement a monthly editorial calendar that includes a sales plan and monthly objectives.
Qualifications / Requirement for Social Media Manager
- 3-5 years of social media management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and others
- Understanding the principles of graphic design.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- An understanding of SEO and internet rankings for web content
- Experience in creating marketing campaigns that cater to a target audience and capture their attention
- Strong marketing strategy understanding and ability to seamlessly use marketing concepts across various marketing formats
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.