Speedaf Express is a joint-venture company formed from the YIWILL HOLDINGS and ZTO.We commit to reduce the end-to-end logistics costs while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Abuja , Anambra , Edo , Kano , Lagos , Rivers
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Conduct research to identify potential business opportunities and target market for products and services
- Build and maintain positive work relationships with clients to create a rapport that facilitates patronage and generates revenue
- Augments staff performance by providing guidance and solutions to improve sales efficiency
- Develop and implement strategies effective for the extensive sales and distribution of company products.
- Monitor to identify changes in market trends and adjust accordingly
- Communicate with clients to identify their service requirements and facilitate supply
- Employ knowledge of products and services in providing appropriate response to client enquiries and also in assisting with the resolution of customer issues or complaints
- Review financial records to ensure balanced accounts are maintained
- Apply understanding of market trends/business practices in taking decisions necessary for enhancing the sales process
- Collect, analyze, and interpret sales records to obtain information useful in preparing reports
- Ensure compliance with customer service standards and proper customer relationship management
- Participate in educational workshops and conferences to expand personal network and improve on existing job knowledge.
- First Degree in Marketing or related field
- Three (3) years experience within the Logistic industry.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
Method of Application
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Speedaf Nigeria Limited on docs.google.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.