We believe that mobile is the future, and that smartphones are the main way consumers in emerging markets will access financial services. Our mission is to make finance easy for people in Africa. We are developing apps to help people save, borrow and transact. Our products are designed with a modern and engaging user experience at the core to drive financial…
Read more about this company
Music Content Specialist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
DESCRIPTION: Someone who can distinguish and execute the best music consumption experience for a huge number of audiences. The person should have an enthusiasm for details, performance and has his/her ears to the ground in the music space.
- Make the perfect running playlists for various categories of music on the platform.
- Curate and keep up a wide number of varied playlists on a regular routine and in a timely manner.
- Create and allocate proper descriptions and arrangements of tracks in playlists.
- Curate metadata for songs utilizing an internal CMS.
- Make edits, recommend fixes for the substance.
- Be swift and able to interpret the style, tone, and mood of a piece of music and write words to match. This may require collaboration with labels, distributors, and artists.
- Report any pattern of issues observed to help improve performance.
- Work and communicate with cross-functional teams.
- 1-3 years of experience working with music, media, and content management.
- A passion for music in multiple genres.
- Creative and have active listening skills.
- Experience in programming music or work in the music business could prove interesting, however not a key prerequisite. We think the ideal individual has a pertinent foundation from the music business (competitors, partners, music labels, or radio/television) and furthermore proficient involvement in working with curating playlists.
- Excellent information on the music industry and culture in Nigeria and globally.
- A sharp sentiment of what makes music fitting for different conditions, and an ability to perceive unimaginable songs to fit.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.