Tyonex Nigeria Ltd. is a group of registered companies, with operational base throughout Nigeria and corporate head office based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Established since September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria. It is also a member of several trade bodies such as WTO, Nigerian German Trade Deleg…
Read more about this company
Medical Sales Representative
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Detailing of company products to Hcp’s healthcare professionals doctor’s pharmacist, nurses etc.
- Ensuring the achieving of sales values and products target of his/her respective region and territory.
- Ensuring proper implementation of marketing activities such as focus group meetings, clinical meeting and presentations, Lab Forums, Distributor’s Forum and any other scientific based presentations to all Hcp’s.
- Organising conferences for doctors and other Hcp’s
- Building/developing brand kol (Key opinion leaders) at all designated territory/region. Ensuring the scientific updating of the kol on recent informations about company brands and engaging them on prescription generating.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts; (Customer’s data base)
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;
- Planning territory work schedules and weekly and monthly itinerary, collaboratively with BM’s.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presentation and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;
- Reporting competitor activity and competitors’ products;
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in Government Regulations, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly;
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and health care sector;
- Managing debt in the region.
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Identifying business opportunities in the market place.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.