We are an insights driven marketing and brand consultancy committed to helping our clients build and sustain transformational marketing programs. We are street smart, exceptionally talented, an experienced team ( over 7 decades cumulatively ) who are simple in approach, yet far reaching and effective in output. With our global presence, our primary object…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience – 1 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Internships / Volunteering  , Media / Advertising / Branding
- As Marketing Intern, candidate will be responsible for providing assistance to the Marketing team.
- S/he will support the team with marketing strategies implementation, digital marketing solutions, marketing technology solutions and client service management while closely working with different team members to learn more about the company.
Specific functions include:
- Support the entire team with daily administrative tasks.
- Develop content for multiple platforms such as social media websites, email marketing, newspaper and videos.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarize with the organization’s mission and values to inspire ideas and content.
- Identify gaps in our content, recommend new topics and design marketing campaign ideas.
- Monitor and moderate all social media communities for daily insights, action, questions, comments and thought leadership opportunities using social media tools.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities
- Assist with deployment of technology solutions, email marketing solutions and management of the company’s website.
- Assist with planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with the team.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management system (CRM).
- Fulfil tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, PR, Journalism, or related field
- Minimum of 0-1 year of work experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms and monitoring tools; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a face-paced environment
- Youthful in age and ideas
- Strong communicator with an excellent presentation, design, delivery and public speaking skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.