EL-Lab Medical Diagnostics and Research Center is one of the leading indigenous medical diagnostic centres in Nigeria. Established in 1998 and with our key Diagnostics Complex situated in Festac Town, Lagos, Nigeria, we offer state-of-the-art medical diagnostic services to patients in Lagos and environs. The Center is one of the most comprehensive diagnostic…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Coordinate, implement, and evaluate organizations marketing strategies for successful achievement of target goals
- Actively promote the company’s services and ensure increased business/patronage from clients (existing and new) within assigned territory
- Ensure sales and patient number targets are achieved within assigned territory.
- Ensure retention of clients within assigned territory
- Ensure materials such as requisition forms and sample collection bottles are readily available for referral clients
- Foster relationship with physicians to improve EL-Labs’ referrals and contracts
- Identify appropriate market and devise effective plans from market research and intelligence gathering
- Demonstrate advanced expertise in strategic account planning with key client
- Ability to be collaborative with doctors and provide appropriate levels of influencing to ensure our clients comes first.
- Grow revenue for the organization, analyze trends to target the right audience
- Collate information/data on market/competition for business intelligence
- Attend to routine and non-routine client requests
- Generate daily/weekly/quarterly review and report on sales activities.
- Interested candidates should possess a Degree qualification with 2-5 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.