Edgewood Consulting is a professional Management Consulting, Recruitment and Business Training firm.
Our firm provides a wide array of management consultancy services classified into two disciplines; Recruitment/HR services and Training & Development.
Our prime role is to work with clients to identify needs, develop an action plan and facilitate Human Reso…
Read more about this company
Male Porter / Concierge
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND , Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 1 year
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
Location: Magboro, Ogun
- Primarily responsible to greet and welcome all guests to the hotel and relieve guests of their luggage on arrival
- You will ensure that the highest standards of hospitality and welcome procedures are demonstrated at all times, and that all guest requests are dealt with in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Checks the daily arrival list for VVIP’s or guests with special need
- To be present at the Reception desk to be ready to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested
- Ensure collection and delivery of guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner
- Assists guests with luggage to the front desk
- Escorts guests to room, placing luggage in room assigned by front desk
- Inspects guest room for order and adequate supplies and informs guests of room amenities
- Ensure the efficient delivery and collection of group luggage
- Ensure that the guest has verified that all luggage have been accounted for.
- One year experience in Hospitality industry or related field
- SSCE / OND
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified male candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ‘Porter’ as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.