Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience – 2 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Logistics
Location: Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.
- Maximizing revenue by ensuring trip targets are achieved.
- Disbursement of loading fees and trip allowance to drivers.
- Collating and processing Driver waybills for invoicing.
- Compilation of daily expense reports from all depots.
- Coordinate the inspection of truck calibration charts on a monthly basis and tracking of expiry dates
- Conduct pre-trip briefing for drivers and ensure journey plan is issued before dispatch of trucks from the loading plant/location.
- Record and share a journey plan on the trip analysis sheet with stakeholders within the Operations and Journey Management Control Centre.
- Minimum of a BSC certification in Transport Management, Supply Chain or any related discipline.
- 0-2 Years Post NYSC experience.
- Professional qualification in Transport & Logistics will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Transport Services Limited on bit.ly to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.