Nigeria is Africa’s most populous country and the 7th most populous country in the world with over 175 million people. Nigeria has continued to grow, urbanize, and modernize and it is projected that at its current growth rate, it will reach a population of about 450 million people by 2050 and will be the 3rd most populous country in the world. However,…
Read more about this company
Key Accounts/ Wholesale Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Abuja , Anambra
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
DKT INTERNATIONAL is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT INTERNATIONAL is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
DKT Nigeria is set to recruit a Key Accounts Executive. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion/ distribution of our products
The job purpose is the development and maintenance of strategic business partnerships at WHOLESALE and KEY ACCOUNTS level of our distribution and employ strategies ensuring effective and efficient support of sales team through optimal availability of DKT products wherever and whenever they are in need in Nigeria.
The position reports to National Key Accounts/Wholesale Manager
- Supervision of the entire Key Accounts/Wholesale Customers in the region.
- Implement the Key Accounts Management strategy thereby effectively positioning DKT’s products tailored to the needs of Key Accounts and Wholesale customers.
- Maintain and monitor inventory levels at Modern Wholesales outlets.
- Generate and meet demand at the Wholesale level.
- Responsible for the achievement of the Wholesale sales target in the region.
- Develop and maintain partnership at Wholesale and Key Accounts.
- Competitor analysis and market research.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Biological Sciences.
- Possess 3-5 years demonstrable working experience in similar position in a pharmaceutical/OTC organization.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Key Accounts Executive – Anambra or Abuja” as the subject of the email
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.