In the heartland of Nigeria, approximately 30 minutes’ drive from the Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport,about 5 minutes drive from the international Conference Center/ National Assembly complex and the federal Secretariat. With 176 comfortable and stylish luxury bedrooms, en-suite self-catering rooms, great cooling system in all rooms, writing desk…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Manage and Provide Efficient, Prompt, Trouble-free, Courteous and quality Accounting Service
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost saving.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflects audit’s report and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advise to ensure legality, validity and goal achievement.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor Hotel Management’s intervention.
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rule, regulation and best practice, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit team.
- Have the ability to manage large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Have sound independent judgement.
- Maintain high confidentiality in regards to Hotel Management privacy.
- Notify the Financial Controller and Cost Controller regarding loopholes, errors, and misconducts identified.
- Follow appropriate procedures to provide for the security and safety of the Hotel Management accounts/finance.
- Application of hotel regulations, and adhering to existing laws and regulations.
- Minimum qualification of BSc or HND in any related discipline. Experience in a similar position in a hotel is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Send Hard Copy to:
7, Gwandu Street,
Opposite Sahad Stores, Area 11,
Garki 2, Abuja.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interview.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.