Founded in 1982, the limi hospital has evolved into the private healthcare institution it is today as a result of her focus on: care quality, care precision, patient-centered multispecialty care and a commitment to consistent improvement.
We are driven by our vision to become and remain the leading world-class, patient-centered multi-specialty hospital gr…
Read more about this company
Human Resource Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
JOB ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS :
A Human Resource Manager with relevant working experience AT MANAGERIAL LEVEL ABOVE SEVEN(7) YEARS IN A STRUCTURED MEDIUM TO LARGE ORGANIZATION
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and possibly Master’s degree (including but not limited to Human Resource Management)
- Should be computer proficient and have a sound and practical relevant knowledge in general Human Resource Management ,including but not limited to Health care experience
- Possess strong leadership skills,understanding of the company ’s services, competition in the industry and positioning
- Ability to design and implement congruent HR strategy ,SOPs, and programs
- Must have strong analytical/critical thinking skills, excellent written and oral communication skills (in person,by email,SMS and over the phone),
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience in managing people, performance, processes and property
- Must have membership with CIPM ,SHRM ,CIPD or any other Human Resource professional body
- An excellent knowledge of spreadsheets ,Microsoft Excel, Human Resource Information Systems/software are added advantages.
JOB SUMMARY:-Design And Implement HR Strategy,
Programs SOPs,appraisal and reward systems -Coordinating Recruitment Activities–Advertising, Headhunting, Contracts, Guarantors, CV reviews, Interviews ,Orientation /On boarding of new hires,Confirmation of appointments, Employment Process Surveys-Coordinate Disengagement activities/employee exit protocols – exit interview ,exit protocol checklist,etc.-Coordinate Employee welfare–Birthdays, Sick days, Births ,Bereavement, Anniversaries, Visits /Calls, Entitlements (Medical,Pension,NHF,etc.), etc.- Performance management–Completing consequence management processes, appraisals, rewards, punishments, motivation, recognition , attendance, Hospital culture adherence -Employee Grievance and Complaint management- Keep up-to-date records of the above-Participate in weekly Academic Learning activities limited to scope of practice
Remuneration package is competitively attractive with opportunities for professional growth and fulfillment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (in WORD or PDF format) to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.