Sales Force Consulting is a specialist on human capital development through corporate trainings, personal coaching, capacity building and mentoring. We also have tremendous competence in developing marketing strategies; sales force management, HR management and general business consulting. We facilitate process improvements in organizations by critically eva…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 – 10 years
- Location Anambra
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide expert nursing advice and input into operational and strategic issues concerning the Hospital including the development & implementation of activities to ensure the Hospital’s objectives are achieved within agreed timelines.
- In collaboration with the Chief Matron, Chief Medical Director and General AdminManager, participate in the planning and implementation of developments relating to patient care quality throughout the Hospital ensuring that all Hospital employees, especially nursing staff, work effectively to achieve the Organization’s objectives.
- Help the Hospital run smoothly by maintaining good working relationships by acting as a link between doctors, nurses and Hospital Administration in order to improve patient care.
- Provide professional-level support for patients by answering medical questions, providing clinical information within the limits of their training/authority as applicable.
- Monitor and enforce the practical implementation of all Hospital Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure the safety and protection of the Hospital’s patients.
- Lead & enforce all Infection Prevention and Controls practices and policies across the Hospital.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a B.Sc. in Nursing and a valid professional license
- Post Graduate Studies or equivalent professional qualifications (e.g. Certified Midwife) is a major advantage
- Previous Experience Minimum 8 – 10 years robust post-qualification experience.
- Past experience in Midwifery and special needs care
- Experience of leading and managing others is expected.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “HOSPITAL MATRON” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who meet the criteria above and are ready to be interviewed and eventually reside in Onitsha should apply.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.