- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
- Responsible for overall management and the smooth running of the daily operations of all outlets, in line with company policies and standards.
- Ensure that monthly sales targets are met for all outlets and expand current income streams. Develop and drive initiatives to increase sales and profits.
- Responsible for the coaching, development and training of all levels of Managers in line with company standards, for operational excellence.
- Monitor training schedule/processes of Restaurant Managers to ensure quality training of team members and trainee managers.
- Plans and sets goals; focuses on in-store problem solving/process improvement.
- Provide leadership and support for each Restaurant Manager to achieve company targets and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Recognize, mentor and motivate Restaurant Managers and Restaurant Teams.
- Increase company profitability by minimizing wastage and devising cost control measures.
- Achieve the overall set targets for the company by pro-actively contributing to the implementation of business strategy.
- Drive results by continuously seeking improvements to enable individual outlet and company growth.
- Ensure that company policies, standards and values are understood, embraced and complied with by all staff across all sales outlets.
- Ensure the conduct of the business within the ethical, legal, and moral boundaries consistent with our values. Liaise with external agents on behalf of the company; such as NAFDAC, PHCN, Local government agencies to ensure smooth running of operations.
- Work closely with the HR department to ensure that required restaurant staffing levels are met. Ensure that daily/weekly sales, management reports, profitability, food cost and other general management reports for all outlets are prepared as and when due.
- Provide leadership for achievement of goals for new store openings as required. This includes planning and organizing staffing needs, ensuring timely recruitment, selection training and orientation etc
- Carry out scheduled and surprise visits to outlets to ensure compliance to given service and operational standards across all outlets. Act as a gate-keeper for the CEO and MD.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Possess at the minimum a BSc/BA University degree.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role (in a Quick service restaurant, managing multiple outlets).
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Energetic and outgoing personality
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.