We utilise the finest resources, skills, and innovations to bring out your best smile and overall health in the most relaxing and creative atmosphere!
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
- Examine patients’ medical records
- Prepare patients for treatment (e.g. by applying oral sedation or anaesthesia)
- Check teeth, gums and other parts of the mouth, along with X-rays and tests, to diagnose dental problems
- Clean teeth and remove plaque
- Identify tooth decay and replace cavities with fillings
- Design and fit dental prosthetics, such as bridges, crowns and dentures
- Apply teeth-whitening treatments
- Conduct tooth extractions and root canal procedures
- Perform surgeries on diseased tissues and bones
- Prescribe medication as needed
- Educate patients on proper brushing techniques, flossing and fluoride use
- Promote good oral health and preventive dental care (e.g. by scheduling regular check-ups).
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.