We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
Digital Marketing Specialist – Lead Generation
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Our client a reputable firm a is looking to fill the role of a DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST – LEAD GENERATION
- Design all marketing materials, website content, publications, blog posts and newsletters. Check for accuracy and ensure adherence to the organization’s brand architecture;
- Research and develop quality and engaging contents for all company’s social media platforms, campaigns, blog posts and other public relations activities;
- Manage the company’s digital assets including the social media platforms;
- Monitor and report trends in social media tools, applications, design and strategy as relates to the company’s image;
- Attend marketing meetings on behalf of the company;
- Prepare marketing budgets for leads generation and related marketing activities;
- Create cost-effective campaigns for the company with the use of digital marketing tools;
- Design and implement impactful lead generation campaigns, qualify leads and transfer to the sales team;
- Respond to all inquiries made to the company’s primary marketing email, phone, social media accounts and public comment sections globally;
- Conceptualize, design, implement and upgrade innovative lead generation programs leveraging the most current marketing techniques;
- Reliably follow up on all sales and marketing leads in a timely manner;
- Manage external vendors that may be used for certain deliverables from time to time and ensure high-quality work products are delivered within budget and on time;
- Ensure a consistent look and feel across all public marketing channels that adhere to our branding and style guidelines;
- Perform industry and market research to support the sales team’s efforts, sharpen lead generation campaign focus and improve lead-to-opportunity conversion yield;
- Manage corporate blog and all social media channels by creating and posting curated content that appeals to company’s client and partner base.
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or related discipline
- A Masters degree or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Digital Marketing Certification in Google AdWords and LinkedIn advertising is required.
- 3 – 4 years experience in Digital Marketing.
- 3+ years of experience running Google Adwords campaigns.
- 3+ years experience running B2B email marketing campaigns.
- 2+ years of experience running LinkedIn advertising campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong content development.
- Exceptional attention to details and accuracy.
- Excellent use of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, twitter etc.
- Sound knowledge and application of web and digital marketing technologies (Google Analytics, SEO, WordPress, HTML, UX/UI design principles etc).
- Marketing Analytics.
- Creative and Graphics Designing.
- Researching and Reporting.
- Copy Writing.
- Good team player and self-motivator.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.