Enaro Energy is a startup Mini-Grid company that is currently developing a fully commercial, pilot mini-grid project in Nigeria with the intent to scale up and rapidly install several mini-grids across the country. We are a technology agnostic, distributed energy service provider that uses a variety of renewable and fossil fuel primary energy sources to prov…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
As a Commercial Analyst, you will be responsible for sales of electricity to customers, ensuring that both revenue and loss reduction targets are met in support of the company’s business plan.
You will manage customer relationships, helping to ensure they derive maximum value from the service delivered and driving the offset of any arrears on their historical accounts.
You will also be responsible for implementing surveillance activities in order to determine delinquent customer behavior (energy theft, illegal use, etc) and supervise intervention activities on those customers.
- Onboarding of new and unregistered customers.
- Carrying out surveillance activities on customer accounts using digital tools and field reports, investigating anomalies and flagging accounts for intervention where required.
- Carrying out lower tier intervention activities on delinquent accounts.
- Carrying out energy accounting processes to reconcile wholesale energy generated on site (and purchased from the grid if any) with energy consumption and losses within the area.
- Agreeing payment plans with customers to settle arrears on their accounts and reconciling all payments until full and final settlement.
- Preparing reports on a variety of metrics for internal and external stakeholders, including regulators.
Industry ExperienceUtilities, Telecommunications
Requirements and Qualifications
- 0-2 years’ experience in any sales or marketing role.
- Experience in a utility or telecommunication market will be an advantage.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant course.
- Advanced proficiency in modern productivity tools including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Flexibility and eagerness to lend a hand wherever needed, even if a specific task may fall outside the core job description.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as subject.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.