Greenfold Farm Projects is an initiative of Butren Investment Limited. We are hi-tech agricultural investment firm positioned to be a leading agri-tech organization in Africa.
We ensure that agricultural production is not only more environmentally sustainable but is more efficient in growing crops. We scale up production with the use of agricultural machinery to mechanize farm work and process food for safe consumption.
Read more about this company
Business Development Associate
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 6 years
- Location Lagos , Ogun
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The Business Development Associate will be responsible for selling the farm’s agro- products to retailers and setting up frozen food retail shops in strategic places.
- Sourcing for credible vendors and partners to purchase our farm’s produce (Crops and Livestock)
- Maintain business relationships with clients, partners and vendors
- Plan and monitor deliveries to clients
- Supervise logistics for our products
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments for export
- Ensure smooth set up and running of our retail shops in strategic locations
- Manage inventory and the farm’s warehouse
- B.Sc Degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- 4 – 6 years’ work-related experience and an experience in Agri-business, Procurement, Shipping, Export and Inventory Management is an added advantage
Skills & Expertise:
- Sourcing and vendor management
- Business Development
- Excellent Knowledge in exporting process.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with “Business Development Associate” as title of mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.