We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Our client; a reputable BATTERY RECYCLING COMPANY is looking to fill the role of an ADMIN MANAGER
Job Summary: Admin Manager will be responsible for overseeing procurement, facility management, maintenance activities etc.
The ideal candidate
- Should good understanding of procurement, tender and bidding process
- Should good knowledge of document control
- Should understand processes and be able to implement and drive them
- Should be proactive, self-motivated, driven and result-oriented
- Should have an analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills
- Should have excellent organizational, management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating the day-to-day general administrative duties:
- Procurement – Local & International
- Processes – Setup and driving processes across the organization
- Store & Warehouse Management
- Asset management – Procure, maintain, and manage assets
- Facility Management
- Security Management
- Manage Government and other non-business parties
- Budget Preparation and Monitor Costs – Work with Accounts
- Manage CSR activities
- Front desk, visitors & clients management
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage travel arrangements for staff and business visitors.
- Management of Company Phone lines and correspondence.
- Any other duties which may be reasonably required from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management, Logistics, or related field.
- Min 7 years’ hands-on administrative experience in FMCG, Manufacturing
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Good knowledge of Procurement, tender and bidding process, document control, Facilities and Asset Management, and Budget Preparation and Costs Monitoring.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.