Mitiget is a leading provider of IT governance, business risk management and compliance solutions, with a special focus on information security, cyber resilience, data protection, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, 22301 and physical security.
We assist organisations in mitigating the risks associated with internal systems, business processes, projects, applications, da…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Generate and analyze Sales leads and opportunities to identify prospective clients and strategize sales pitch both individually and as part of a team
- Understand customer needs, create and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions
- Source and work customer referrals
- Assist with the production of sales proposals and presentations
- Monitor customer accounts, maintaining a database of prospective clients and keeping CRM system up-to-date; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Maintain a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Provide data and prepare and/or analyze sales reports to help the sales team
- Meet all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meet or exceed annual sales goals
- Collaborate with Management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Arrange travel and accommodation for sales meetings
- Build/maintain business relationships with current and potential clients and collaborate with Marketing to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Develop strong relationship across all levels at Customers and Partners with executive maturity.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum First Degree with proven experience in similar role (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations).
- Use of computer and internet.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills especially in English, both verbal and written.
- Excellent grasp of business fundamentals, channel development, business planning and excellence in execution.
- Strong cross group collaboration skills.
- Detailed and process oriented.
- Experience to lead multi-cultural, diverse and remote teams across different disciplines.
- Solid knowledge and experience in Professional Services industry.
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in Enterprise sales and/or technical leadership, & people management in the technology industry.
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with people/partners.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.