Jesuit Memorial College is a Catholic and Jesuit coeducational boarding secondary school open to students of all faiths. The school is located in Port Harcourt. Like other Jesuit schools all over the world, Jesuit Memorial College seeks to impart to its students the discipline and skills, character and intellectual development that will prepare them to conti…
Read more about this company
Quality Control Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Manufacturing
- The Quality Control Officer will prepare food recipe, conducting visual and measurement test, confirm specification and examine the the result.
- The quality control officer will identify and rectify defects in food and food condiments.
- Over and above all, every staff in Jesuit Memorial College is a role model to the students.
- HND / ND in Food Science and Technology or its equivalent is required. Any qualification, especially in the field of Food Science is an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language, good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in use of office suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word) and scanned credentials to the “Human Resource Manager” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Elipokwoudu Road, Mbodo, Aluu,
Port Harcourt – Rivers State.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.