We’re a health insurance company that acts like a technology company. We’re using software, data science and telemedicine to make health insurance more affordable, easier to access and more of a delightful experience
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious self-starter to join our product team as a Product Designer. If you love solving problems around customer journey and technology is your forte, you might just be the one we are looking for to help us manage and deliver winning products.
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Work with product managers to analyse how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent design guidelines, standards, and best practices are followed.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product managers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site.
- Company Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive family health and dental insurance
- Work from home/remote work encouraged.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping softwares including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma, Webflow and other visual design tools.
- Excellent attention to detail and an intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members.
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Reliance Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on tribe, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, race or disability
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.