FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC is a multinational manufacturing company: it is an affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina of The Netherlands, the world’s largest dairy cooperative. Its headquarters is in the Ikeja industrial area of Lagos State and operates an extensive distribution network across Nigeria’s 36 states and the Federal Capital Terri…
Read more about this company
Junior Brand Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Other
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Category: Sales & Marketing
Professional – Entry level
Hours: 40+ hours
- We are recruiting for the role of Junior Brand Manager who will help us plan, implement and evaluate projects/activities for the designated brands in line with marketing objective and brand year plan.
- Assist in defining brand year plan in line with overall marketing strategy and objectives.
- Assist in monitoring market developments, own and competitive brand/SKU performances and initiate activities/projects to ensure quality, profitability, brand equity and growth of net sales and market share. Also manage all below-the –line promotion activities and development of above-the –line campaigns.
- Assist in developing brand/product line-extensions from conception to market introduction with support with support activities.
- Brief and debrief agencies regarding creative proposals in line with instructions from manager.
- Properly document, file and safeguard all branding activity to ensure availability and retrieval when needed by authorized personnel.
- Cooperate with colleagues from marketing and other departments to support the achievement of marketing and company objectives
- Work closely with Consumer Insights Team to analyse relevant category/channel/consumer/shopper data and translate to actionable insights
- Monitor market developments and trends (quantitative and qualitative) and create action oriented brand reports/update for the Senior Brand Manager
What we ask:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years overall experience in Marketing. Exposure in FMCG is an added advantage.
- Identifying and turning insights into actionable execution
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Results-driven attitude
What We Offer
We offer an attractive, challenging and inspiring work environment, where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.