Our medical centre stands as a leading service provider in Lagos. We are a specialized hospital centre with professional medical staff and consultants who provide up to date medical services in an ultra-modern and conducive environment.
Our services and facilities; such as the state-of-the-art Fertility centre, Gynaecology unit, Obstetric Unit and Infant…
Read more about this company
IVF Nurse Coordinator
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
LOCATION: LEKKI PHASE 1
The IVF nurse coordinator is responsible for the coordination of IVF cycles, education of patients regarding IVF medications and the individualized treatment plan, administration and Client’s relationship management.
- Establish confidence, trust and a positive rapport with all of our patients
- Coordinate all IVF patients.
- Order time sensitive medications
- Facilitate informed consent process
- Contact patients on treatment updates.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be well organized
- Current State Registered Nurse/ Midwifery license
- Current BCLS and ACLS certifications , added advantage
- At least 5 years of previous experience in IVF, strongly preferred.
- 3 years of previous nursing experience in other RN roles.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.