was formed in 2001 and incorporated as a private limited liability company with two shareholders – Ebikabere and Dickson Umusu. The idea behind Kadick was to provide top notch distribution and delivery services for fast moving consumer goods across Nigeria. Over the intervening years, Kadick has been able to create and develop robust delivery channels and structures that ride on technology to successfully meet customer expectations. The company currently operates from three states and over fifty outlets. In addition, we have diversified into other services such as Financial Inclusion, procurements for the government, development and provision of IT solutions for SMEs, construction and maintenance of buildings, provision of business process structuring and re-engineering services, etc.
Read more about this company
Hausa Speaking Customer Care Agent
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
Duties and Responsibilities
The candidate should be able to
- Converse fluently with customers in Hausa language.
- Responsible for the provision of superior customer service
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer enquiries.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Gives customers information about our services.
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
Skills and Qualifications
- HND/ BSC degree.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers – packages and applications
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with customer service/support
Other essential skillsinclude:
- Multitasking skills – duties often managed simultaneously throughout the day; candidates must be able to prioritize tasks
- Communications – excellent speaking and writing skills in English are required.
- Attention to detail –tasks are required to be carried out with very minimal errors.
- Collaboration skills – the ability to work well with people at various levels within the organization is a must
- Listening skills – the incumbent is required to listen carefully to customers and provide service as required
- Empathy – Your interactions may begin with someone who is frustrated or unhappy. It is important that you understand and identify with the feelings of others and communicate accordingly.
- Patience- Clients and customers might ask several questions, be unhappy or ask you to repeat instructions several times. Patience is important to keep the conversation on track, remain personable and provide a positive experience.
N720, 000 gross per Annum.
Candidate must live within Ajah/Sangotedo/Abijo axis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.