Our aim is to ensure sustained growth by providing a range of unique services to our diverse clients. Our area of expertise is Human Capital Development. Our assurance is to satisfy our clients wholly and devise solutions to their people needs. Established in 1982 as Olgreen Personnel and Secretarial Services, the company name changed to OPASS Limited, a lim…
Read more about this company
Finance Specialist – Budgeting, Analysis & Reporting
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
We are a recruiting firm looking for a responsible Finance Specialist – Budgeting, Analysis & Reporting to analyse and offer advice on all financial issues for our client (Call Centre Management).
The successful candidate should be able to use financial management knowledge to perform cost analysis, prepare budget reports and evaluate the current accounting trends. In addition should be able advise the senior management team on potential acquisitions and strategic decisions in alignment with business objectives and legislation.
The successful candidate should recommend, design and monitor short-term and long-term investment strategies for the company.
- Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances and trends.
- Create recommendations to be presented to management and executives.
- Develop financial models to support valuation, planning and forecasting.
- Advise our senior management team on financial planning.
- Analyse past financial results, perform variance analysis, identify trends and make recommendation for improvements.
- Prepare budget reports.
- Analyze budgetary expenditures for compliance with approved budget.
- Develop financial models to support valuation, planning and forecasting, taking legal limitations into consideration.
- Participate in regular audits and recommend corrective financial action plans.
- Design and review fiscal policies.
- Identify investment opportunities. Cash reconciliations, payment date accounting, monthly reporting and report production, daily modelling, analysis and reporting and financial Analysis.
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis and financial reports.
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar position. Proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy role
- Familiarity with finance and statistical analysis software.
- Understanding of financial and accounting principles.
- An ability to analyse market trends and provide data-based advice.
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail.
- An ability to present and explain investment information and financial plans
- BSc/HND in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Statistics from a recognized institution
- MBA is an added advantage
Membership of relevant Industry/Professional Association
Salary: N250,000 monthly (Gross) plus statutory benefits
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.