Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
Our vision though behemoth, is d…
Read more about this company
Senior Software Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Manage software teams and projects across different stacks
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Proven experience (at least 6 Years) as a Senior Software Engineer
- Proven experience as a team leader
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. PHP, C#, C) and the Java / J2EE platform
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
N300,000 – N350,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualifed candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.