Smart Partners was founded by Tijani Iyemifokhae , a graduate of Industrial Chemistry, University of Benin with MBA (Human Resources) Lagos State University Ojo. He has more than a decade work experiences that span across some leading law firms as Practice Development Manager.
At Fine and Country International (West Africa) he was the Head of Operations and…
Read more about this company
Sales Representative (Educational Materials)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience – 1 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Maryland, Lagos
- Our client, is looking hire Sales Representatives who will be incharge of the sales of Educational Instructional Materials.
- Promote sales
- Increase company’s productivity.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Promoting sales, servicing existing clients, and establishing new accounts.
- Focusing sales efforts by studying existing and potential needs of clients.
- Resolving issues or complaints in a timely manner.
- Cold calling potential clients.
- OND / HND / B.SC
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience
- Living proximity to Maryland.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use MS Office.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.