Africa is a huge continent with huge resources – the greatest of which are its people and natural resources. While Africa has struggled to find its rightful place in the world economy, this has not in any way, diminished its potential or capabilities.
Africa has amazing talents and our role as leaders and entrepreneurs is to harness these talents to prope…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 – 15 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
- First degree in Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical preferably).
- Masters in any Engineering field/ MBA will be an added advantage.
- PMP, QMS or other relevant engineering or project management professional certifications.
- Minimum of 10-15 years relevant experience in Project Management in Power & Energy Solutions (Electricity Distribution & Transmission Projects).
- Prior experience handling similar role in a company with international exposure within the Power & Energy Sector.
- Ability to coordinate people and processes to deliver assigned projects on time, within budget and in alignment with outlined objectives.
- Demonstrated track record liaising and with vendors and suppliers to ensure understanding of their responsibilities and project deliverables.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.