CIFMAN COLLEGE is a co-educational secondary institution, founded in April 2009, with focus on offering all round education through an integrated scheme of a mix of Nigerian and British curricula.
The curricula and co curricula activities are student centered and are channeled towards students’ strength and their core competence in a bid to achieve …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Education / Teaching
A Mathematics teacher is responsible for teaching in their subject area, work with studens who are taking classes to improve their knowledge and develop their career skills in a way that learners attain independence in learning in their pursuit of becoming well rounded individuals.
- Responsible for preparing lesson plans, submitting for supervisor’s review and providing same to students ahead of the class.
- Deliver lessons in your subject area and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
- Prepare learning resources for classes and presentations
- Deliver personalized or group guide to student(s) who do not understand concept in class.
- Plan and implement educational activities and school events when required.
- Bachelor Degree in Education preferrably Engineering or Mathematics, Professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of at least 3 years experience
- Proven experience as an experienced teacher
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.