Nigerdock Nigeria Plc – FZE is West Africa’s Leading Industrial Corporation focused on Oil&Gas construction and major marine services including offshore and pressure vessel fabrication, ship building and repair, industrial training and specialised Oil&Gas and Maritime support. It is strategically located on Snake Island Integrated Free Zone, an…
Read more about this company
Internal Audit Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Reporting To: Internal Audit Manager
- Support the Internal Auditor in Performing and reporting on audit assignments based on approved internal audit plan
- Assist in the preparation of annual audit plan
- Continued follow‐up on implementation of audit recommendations
- Constantly involved in continuous process improvement through on‐going stakeholders’ engagement on policies and procedures
- Perform all internal audit activities as assigned to him or her by the Internal Auditor
- Provides official cover for the Senior Internal Auditor by carrying out audit functions in his absence.
- Must be a graduate of Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience either as an internal or external auditor
- Proficient in the use of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- Must be at least a student member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.