We are an Industrial Engineering firm and general contractors and have been providing top-notch customer service since 1998.
In the intervening years, we have handled projects of high international standards and collaborated with experts from all over the world.
Karbak has clients all over Nigeria and are looking forward to expand our services to West Af…
Read more about this company
Human Resource Generalist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs.
- The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, and training and development.
- If you are looking to kick start your career in HR, this is the place to be.
- Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
- The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee on-boarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks in performance management
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- B.Sc / B.A / HND in Business Administration or relevant field
- 1 year experience.
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
- Proven experience as HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws,
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. People-soft) will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.