LUMENAVE International Limited is a system integration company providing Information and Communication Technology (ICT) services, solutions, training, and support to small, medium and large organizations.
LUMENAVE International Limited is recognized for its consistent and remarkable service quality, customer service excellence, unmatched professionalism, …
Read more about this company
Experience System Security Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Not specified
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- The Security Engineer will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and integration of the corporate WAN, LAN, and server architecture.
- This individual will also be responsible for the implementation and administration of network security hardware and software, enforcing the network security policy, and complying with requirements of external security audits and recommendations.
- Performing analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Perform a combination of security design and implementation work, as well as security testing and implementation of new products or enhancements to current products.
- Manage all client situations in a professional and courteous business manner with an emphasis on customer satisfaction, while timely keeping the customer abreast of expectations, problem status, and completion.
- Coordinate, and monitor log analysis for our managed services offerings, to ensure customer policy and security requirements are met.
- Design, configure, implement and maintain all security platforms and their associated software, such as routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection/intrusion prevention, anti-virus, cryptography systems, SIEM, Anti-SPAM, and MDM.
- Design, review, and ongoing assessment of firewall, intrusion detection/intrusion prevention, SIEM, VPN, SSL, application control, Antivirus, and other network component policies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.