Dawn Michaels School provides a joyful learning environment that nurtures children to reach their educational and personal potentials DMS School recognizes that each child is an individual; that all children are creative; that all children need to succeed. Therefore, we respect the individual needs of children; foster a caring and creative environment; and e…
Read more about this company
Early Years Teacher (With strong background in Montessori)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Education / Teaching
Location: Okota, Lagos
- A Christian nursery and primary school located in Lagos State needs the services of an experienced Early Years Teacher with a strong background in Montessori.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND / B.Ed / B.Sc qualification with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Candidate must reside in Okota/ Isolo/ Ijesha or its environs but not further than Oshodi or Ikotun.
- Applicant must NOT be older than 35 years old.
The candidate is required to:
- Possess strong work ethics,
- Be very resourceful and inventive,
- Consistently demonstrate excellence,
- Demonstrate verifiable evidence of previous success achieved with very young learners,
- Assist students with reading difficulty achieve success,
- Be a progressive thinker,
- Be adept at pursuing and achieving goals,
- Demonstrate basic computer operations ability,
- Be familiar with the use of various online platforms for virtual education (having taken courses and also taught with the platforms),
- Possess strong communication skills,
- Show the willingness to improve upon previously acquired skills and knowledge,
- Function effectively and efficiently in a very dynamic team,
- Be familiar with the national curriculum of England at the EYFS,
- Be able to function in a leadership role.
- Be familiar with 21st-century teaching methods.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF Format only to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you and God bless you.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.