BoroMe is one of Nigeria’s leading digital financial services platform that specializes in consumer lending
Read more about this company
Credit Risk Analyst
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Accept customer loan applications, use risk control knowledge to review and make decisions on customer applications; monitor and track after the loan is completed to ensure timely repayment of the loan principal and interest.
- In-depth study of risk control theory, with rich practical experience, according to business needs and market changes, put forward suggestions on approval and risk control procedures, and improve the level of risk control.
- Develop and prepare spreadsheets and models to support analysis of new and existing credit applications
- Keep up to date with the company’s lending protocols
- Assessing the creditworthiness of existing or prospective clients
- Completing ratio, trend, and cash flow analyses and creating projections
- Routinely monitor loans for compliance
- Draft models of credit information that predict trends and patterns
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or other business-related fields
- Two to five years of strong quantitative experience; with FRM certificate is preferred
- Possess professional loan assessment, information collection, risk analysis, and report writing ability, clear logic, strong learning ability, good at communication, strong execution;
- Familiar with the financial market, relevant laws and regulations, and credit risk prevention identification, monitoring, and resolution; Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.