- Job Type Full Time
- Location Kaduna
- Job Field Catering / Confectionery
Omega Catering And Services was established in July 25th, 2000 in Kaduna State to provide transports and prepares food for clients, particularly for special events such as conferences, weddings, celebrations or large gatherings.
- Design, create and submit menus for special events both large and small, and organize all items needed for delivery and meal preparation.
- Ensure that all menu items meet the expectation of the customer through advanced tastings and practice runs.
- Organize and source all ingredients needed for every item on the menu for all events.
- Finalize menu items and head counts before the event to guarantee your team is prepared for the job.
- Transport food, tables and other items needed to serve food during an event to ensure that all catering jobs move smoothly and efficiently.
- Organize the serving of the food after it is prepared in order to keep guests from getting hungry or too full all at once.
- Assist with clean up after an event to guarantee that no items are left behind to leave a bad image for the company.
- Manage other individuals, including caterers and servers, to keep the flow in the kitchen moving smoothly and to provide food to an event without problems.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Willingness to travel to different places for events
- Previous experience in catering or serving
- Basic computer skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.