Welcome to A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. We provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services.
Our core markets consist of:
Food & Snack production
Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution
Aftermarket Car Servicing
Inks for flexible packaging
Supplier of plum…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Receive and inspect all incoming parts.
- Stocking of parts in their various location in store.
- Arrange stock properly and neatly monitors stock.
- Issuing items and updating bin cards promptly.
- Reconciliation between bin card and ERP system.
- Set minimum stock level for all fast moving items in the store.
- Keep records properly and updated
- Reconciliation of non available items to make request for replenishment.
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidate must be a Minimum of OND / HND degree with a minimum of 3+ years cognate experience of Store management or identification of spare parts.
- Knowledge of ERP system would be an added advantage
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial spirit, technical expertise.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using “Store Officer East” or “Store Officer West” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.