The Place restaurant-bar-nightclub-hotel with three locations in Lekki, Victoria Island and GRA Ikeja all in Lagos, has over time established itself as one which has survived and isn’t going anywhere but up.
At the Place there is something for everyone. For the busy executive the games room and its bar/lounge are open every day from 5pm, offering a …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
The candidate will be responsible for the following responsibilities:
- Oversees and administers the operations of a store. Receives, identifies and verifies merchandise. Provides information to and assists customers.
- Maintains inventory. Uses inventory management software. Prepares purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock.
- Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, shipping date, etc. Prepares reports.
- Verifies ledgers, statements and supporting documents.
- Handles and stores merchandise or special products that require some knowledge of spontaneous combustion, toxicity, fragility, rapid deterioration, contamination, etc.
- According to requirements and established procedures, arranges stock. In case of emergency or in order to replace outdated products, suggests substitutes available in the store.
- Oversees the delivery of merchandise following an established schedule and coordinates special deliveries by transmitting the necessary details to the persons concerned.
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Update procurement team on status of stock to avoid stock-out
- Maintains equipment and instruments. Ensures cleanliness of work areas.
The candidate should possess the following qualities:
- An OND from any reputable institution.
- Basic computer and report writing skills.
- Data Entry skill is required.
- Should have high sense of integrity.
Method of Application
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 2Weeks to the date of this publication.
Interested and qualified? Go to The Place on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.