Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, banks and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa has built one of the world’s most advanced processing networks. It’s capable of handling more than 24,000 transactions per se…
Read more about this company
Solution Architect Manager (Visa Consumer Authentication Services)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Visa Consumer Authentication service (VCAS) is a data-driven hosted Access Control Server (ACS) solution designed to support an issuer’s 3-D Secure authentication strategies. Its risk-based authentication capabilities work behind the scenes to evaluate each transaction based on shared data to reduce checkout friction, while providing greater levels of security.
- Cardinal Consumer Authentication (CCA) is a rules-based authentication solution that gives merchants the ability to create customized, adjustable rules, from hundreds of different, enhanced data fields, that will determine whether a transaction is being conducted by a legitimate consumer or a fraudster.
- We are looking for a Manager within our Solutions Management team with varying levels of experience and background to join our progressive team.
- The candidate should be able to lead commercialization and technical solution sessions with Visa partners and clients and provide expert advice to clients’ business leaders and partners who want to use the Cardinal VCAS or CAA capabilities
- The candidate filling this role will be a key team member of the CEMEA digital solutions team, based in our Lagos Office in Nigeria.
- Candidates must have prior experience and background working with issuer ACS platforms, MPI’s or 3DS servers or relevant platforms.
- The candidate will direct the partners / clients’ technology teams on solution design and lead deep-dive sessions to define user flows. In addition, he / she must be highly collaborative, bring a structured approach to client engagement and documentation, employ moderation and facilitation skills, have a passion for payments, and have an ability to communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The role will require leading complex solution discussions and will span multiple teams, projects, geographic locations, and time zones
- Visa is looking for self-starters that are thought leaders with a proven track-record of success in fast-paced payments technology environments with demanding timelines.
- Be the ultimate Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Cardinal solutions in the region
- Work alongside a cross-functional team of Sales and Business Development to build and drive strategic business goals for Visa
- Work closely with our partners across the solution development cycle starting from strategy and solution definition, driving and supporting the completion of key execution deliverables
- Responsible for leading design discussion and as well as deep dive workshops with partners/clients for developing and driving adoption of VCAS
- Coordinate resolution of issues and design of new solutions with the regional, Hub and global product team
- Support management of project pipeline, prioritization and driving the client engagements as per opportunities pipeline
- Track progress on projects’ implementations and act as first line of support for product related issues
- Stay abreast of trends in the payments, technology, business, identifying implications for Visa’s Product & Solutions strategy and our clients businesses
- Adopt human-centered design thinking around how Visa can improve its customer experience across Visa’s product and solutions sets
- Manage through influence, but without direct management authority
- Embrace teamwork while promoting a culture of openness and flexibility
- Ability to work with highly confidential issues with discretion is required
- BA / BS degree with an aptitude and passion for technology
- Preferred knowledge or experience on Authentication methods, 3DS / EMV 3DS and ACS solutions
- Have a strong engineering or architecture background focused on Web technologies, APIs (REST / JSON), and machine-to-machine communication over the Internet.
- Be willing and able to get hands-on with technology teams or deep-dive into user flows with clients.
- Be as comfortable working with an institutional developer at one of Visa’s large banking clients as with a developer at a payments startup.
- Eagerness and self starting approach and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred knowledge or experience with Agile methodology to drive product development and deliver
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.