The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light,…
Read more about this company
Senior Recruitment Strategist (Lead Recruitment)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- The Senior Recruitment Strategist will be responsible for the creation and execution of a comprehensive, multi-faceted recruiting strategy to reach, hire and retain high talent individuals of different demographics, backgrounds, and experiences in support of the Company’s values and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support multiple business lines and manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for select positions.
- Overseeing the Talent Acquisition unit’s procedures, suggesting measures and tactical approaches to improve the organization’s employment life-cycle
- Develop and implement a progressive sourcing strategy to increase diverse talent acquisition and retention.
- Create and drive innovative recruitment methods to build a continuous pipeline to reach passive job seekers and to source difficult-to-fill positions.
- Recommend ideas and solutions that will contribute to the Company’s diversity and inclusion strategy and overarching business goals and objectives.
- Analyze the recruitment process to identify efficiency and improvement opportunities. Develop performance metrics and provide management reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all banking laws, rules, regulations, prescribed policies, practices, and procedures necessary to reduce risk and uphold ethical standards related to and required by one’s duties.
- Develop and implement a progressive sourcing strategy to increase diverse talent acquisition and retention. etc.
- A degree in Human Resources or any other related field.
- Recognized professional qualification (e.g. CIPM, PHRi, SPHRi)
- At least 7years post qualification experience with cognitive experience in Talent Acquisition and Engagement.
- Excellent strategy and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on mentality, results-driven, and team player
- High level of personal integrity
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and function in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment
- Excellent computer skills, including in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office.
N6,000,000 – N8,000,000 / Year.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Apply using the link
Interested and qualified? Go to Concept Group on www.conceptgroup-ng.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.