FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop world class yet localized systems, processes and structures required to achieve…
Read more about this company
Senior Portfolio Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 – 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Industry: Investment Banking
Our client, a leading Investment Bank is seeking to fill the role of a Senior Portfolio Manager.
In this role, the suitable candidate will be responsible for managing portfolios in line with set objectives and assisting with developing and implementing strategies to grow the company’s portfolio as well as provide first level data analysis, documentation of information and general support to the Head, Fund Managers.
Your ability to be successful in this role will require having a strong Business & Finance acumen, knowledge of Stock & Equities Trading, Data gathering & technical analysis, work planning & integrity, customer orientation, oral & written communication, innovative & Creativity as well as, Perseverance & Tenacity.
- Actively manage equities and fixed income investment portfolio
- Formulate and implement investment policy, strategy and asset allocation.
- Construct successful investment portfolios informed by market conditions, and economic trends.
- Closely monitor investment portfolio performance in order to achieve the portfolio investment objectives.
- Create and manage client relationship to ensure market growth and to meet and sustain the unit’s projected revenue target.
- Prepare Investment proposal and investment risk analysis
- Ensure timely, reliable and accurate reporting on all investment
- Achieving portfolio outperformance of benchmarks set
- Perform any other responsibility as assigned by Head, Fund Managers management accounts/activities.
- 5 -8 years’ experience in Portfolio Management.
- First degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics from a recognized institution.
- An MBA or relevant MSc will be an added advantage.
- CFA, ACCA certification required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their send CV to email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Interested and qualified? Go to First Excelsia on bit.ly to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.