Olatorera.com is a new-generation consulting company providing wellness and business development services to established companies and high net-worth individuals. Olatorera.com provides critical and analytical feedback to companies under our radar to enable them innovate and serve their clients more effectively and efficiently using digital resources and mod…
Read more about this company
Public Relations Analysts and Interns
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Internships / Volunteering  , Media / Advertising / Branding
- Candidates should preferably have a First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Computer Science, English, Mathematics or related fields.
- Should be a people person with a strong interest in media relations, events, marketing, sales and public relations.
- Must be passionate about consulting, Africa’s development, business promotions, business negotiations, business planning, business communication and organizational management.
- Must be very well skilled in verbal and written communications and creative writing.
- Will manage media liaison and events partnerships.
- Internship candidates must be no older than 26 years old.
- Applicant must be excellent in spoken and written English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Jobs@olatorera.com using the position as subject of email. The specific job opportunity being applied for MUST be noted in the email subject (Very Important).
All applications must include educational and prior job references.
Your Curriculum Vitae must have your age/D.O.B.
Please do not apply if you are not currently based in Lagos, Nigeria except you have the means to attend an immediate interview if invited and you have accommodation in Lagos close to the Island.
All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews start immediately for qualified candidates.
Ensure Jobs@olatorera.com is added to your address book to receive your interview invitation in your inbox as essential to avoid missing your interview.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.