British Preparatory School is a co-educational prep for children aged 3 months to 11 years. We provide an education of the highest quality, preparing children for transfer to the best and the most selective secondary schools anywhere in the world.
Our prep is equipped to a high standard with specialist provision for ICT, music, art, cookery, dance, drama…
Read more about this company
Part Time / Contract Elocution and Etiquette Teacher
- Job Type Contract , Part Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Oyo
- City Ibadan
- Job Field Education / Teaching
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Elocution and Etiquette Teacher is required to teach young children under 11 years old.
- Must have a Degree in English Language or related degree.
- Candidates should have at least 3 years experience in teaching Phonics, Elocution and Etiquette.
- Must have a good diction and eloquence and excellent command of the English language.
- Must be confident in public speaking.
- Must be passionate about little children.
- The ideal candidate must reside in Ibadan Oyo State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.