The African continent…
is one of the world’s last frontier markets. While more established markets such as Europe, India and China have aging and often declining populations, Africa’s young populations are rapidly growing from the current level of 1.2 billion people, and are expected to double to 2.5 billion people by 2050. Fueled by this po…
Read more about this company
Head of FMCG Sales & Business Development
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the Sales teams operations and strategies in modern retail and open market for consumer goods.
- By researching market trends and conducting competitor analysis, you will develop and implement sales strategies for existing and new products.
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Prepare operational and financial sales department reports
- Proactively manage debtors and deploy action for effective collection
- Oversee the management, learning, and career development of the sales team
- Directly coordinate cross-selling and joint marketing initiatives to maximize exposure and profitability
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of sales leadership experience
- 5+ years of experience in sales and business development or a leading distributor or brand
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.