Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
In its 54 year history…
Read more about this company
Forensics Officer – Business Assurance
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Prepare preliminary reports on findings arising from the investigations.
- Assist the Forensic Manager to analyze financial data and trace discrepancies.
- Gather adequate background information on all relevant processes, procedures and policies relevant to the investigation.
- Complete portions of the investigation working papers & files for review by manager within set period.
- Review assigned financial documents to identify inaccuracies.
- Perform all administrative duties during investigations e.g set up meeting, schedule interview sessions and manage the investigation file.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Professional qualification such as ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of two years cognate experience.
- Experience in investigative reporting and proactive fraud detection
The Person Must:
- Be a good team player.
- Take initiative and be proactive in problem solving.
- Have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skill
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.